Helping Therapists & Small Businesses with Remote Administrative, Practice Management, and Marketing Services.
Are you a busy therapist or service-based business owner trying to do it all and feeling overwhelmed? Do you need help balancing the day-to-day tasks of running a business with your full client load? I can assist you with a variety of front- and back-office tasks!
Here is a list of some of the services I provide.
Need help with something you don’t see listed here?
Contact me to set up a call or email me, here..
- daily communications
- client interfacing: phone and email support
- verifying eligibility and benefits
- screen potential new clients and therapists for your practice
- researching and resolving client billing and insurance issues
- referral tracking
- follow up on outstanding invoices
- screen and answer emails
- updating spreadsheets to track specific business metrics
- content creation for blog, social media, website, and marketing collateral
- connection requests
- post content to your website and social media accounts
- social media post creation and scheduling
- site and social media updates
- data entry
- Google forms
- creating/maintaining contact lists
- basic graphic design
- daily communications, and more!
Skilled Virtual Assistant
Madeleine St. Jacques is a skilled Montclair NJ based virtual assistant providing remote support services for busy therapists and service-based business owners. Madeleine has a strong background in publishing and content management with several years’ experience copy editing and proofreading complex material such as scientific books, journals, grammar guides, behavioral science texts, and college-level digital media.
Madeleine is known for being professional, proactive, solutions-focused, collaborative, attentive, and hands-on—able to work autonomously and hold herself accountable to successfully complete daily tasks and long-term objectives with speed and accuracy. She is currently available for remote freelance opportunities.
What It’s Like to Work With Madeleine
- Consistent, high-quality work
- Highly responsive
- Extremely detailed and methodical
- Varied skill set
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong work ethic
Madeleine lives in Montclair, NJ with her daughter, Lola, and their 3 cats Carrot, Ollie, and Daisy. She is also a musician and songwriter.
What Clients Say
“Madeleine is enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and organized. She’s got a fresh energy and a positive outlook even when things aren’t going exactly as planned that makes her easy to work with. A+ communication skills, too!”The Creativity Caravan
“When Madeleine is on your team, you’ve got a coach, cheerleader, and team player by your side for winning results!”I. H.
“Madeleine understands how to highlight her clients’ strengths. She enjoys celebrating the achievement of every goal.”G. C.
- Human Design: Embrace Your Inner Wiring“…we should all be designing lives and careers that are aligned with how we’re wired.” — Emilie Wapnick I don’t know about you, but these quotes are landing hard right now. Can you relate? From a young age, we’re taught that we have to choose one career path. Be one thing. Do one thing. LiveContinue reading “Human Design: Embrace Your Inner Wiring”