Helping Therapists & Small Businesses with Remote Administrative, Practice Management, and Marketing Services.
Are you a busy therapist or service-based business owner trying to do it all and feeling overwhelmed? Do you need help balancing the day-to-day tasks of running a business with your full client load? I can assist you with a variety of front- and back-office tasks!
Here is a list of some of the services I provide.
Need help with something you don’t see listed here?
Contact me to set up a call or email me, here..
- daily communications
- client interfacing: phone and email support
- verifying eligibility and benefits
- screen potential new clients and therapists for your practice
- researching and resolving client billing and insurance issues
- referral tracking
- follow up on outstanding invoices
- screen and answer emails
- updating spreadsheets to track specific business metrics
- content creation for blog, social media, website, and marketing collateral
- connection requests
- post content to your website and social media accounts
- social media post creation and scheduling
- site and social media updates
- data entry
- Google forms
- creating/maintaining contact lists
- basic graphic design
- daily communications, and more!
Sign up to the newsletter and learn how to tackle your administrative, marketing, & social media tasks (while retaining your sanity.)
Skilled Virtual Assistant
I am a skilled, Montclair NJ based virtual assistant with a strong background in content management, project management, and administrative support providing remote support services for busy therapists and service-based business owners. I have a particular interest in connecting with and working with people in the LGBTQ+ community and with gender diverse professionals.
Connecting people with resources, providing solutions, and helping professionals create order out of chaos is my passion.
What I desire, always, is to be involved in projects that matter; to be engaged with programs, organizations, and businesses that make a positive impact and improve people’s lives.
I am known for being professional, proactive, solutions-focused, collaborative, attentive, and hands-on—able to work autonomously and hold myself accountable to successfully complete daily tasks and long-term objectives with speed and accuracy. I am currently available for remote freelance opportunities.
What It’s Like to Work With Me
- Consistent, high-quality work
- Highly responsive
- Extremely detailed and methodical
- Varied skill set
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong work ethic
Madeleine lives in Montclair, NJ with their daughter, Lola, and their 3 cats Carrot, Ollie, and Daisy. Madeleine is also a musician and songwriter.
What Clients Say
“Madeleine is enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and organized. She’s got a fresh energy and a positive outlook even when things aren’t going exactly as planned that makes her easy to work with. A+ communication skills, too!”The Creativity Caravan
“Have you been thinking about hiring a virtual assistant to help with the nitty gritty details of your business? Need someone who’s an amazing learner that’s versatile in a ton of programs and tasks? Madeleine St.Jacques offers a ton of services and always delivers.”Mandy Ellis, Freelance Content Marketing Writer and Writing Coach
“When Madeleine is on your team, you’ve got a coach, cheerleader, and team player by your side for winning results!”I. H.
“Thank you for everything you do to support us! You are amazing.”K.M., Milestones Counseling
“Madeleine understands how to highlight her clients’ strengths. She enjoys celebrating the achievement of every goal.”G. C.
- Sanity-Saving TipsIf you’re struggling to keep track of all your to-dos and business plans or your usual work-life balance has gone a bit wonky, you’re in good company. In this month’s post, Alchemy Virtual Assistance serves up some sanity-saving business tips and lifestyle hacks 🙂
- Human Design: Embrace Your Inner Wiring“…we should all be designing lives and careers that are aligned with how we’re wired.” — Emilie Wapnick I don’t know about you, but these quotes are landing hard right now. Can you relate? From a young age, we’re taught that we have to choose one career path. Be one thing. Do one thing. LiveContinue reading “Human Design: Embrace Your Inner Wiring”