Helping Nonprofits, Startups & Small Businesses with Remote Administrative, Daily Operations & Program Assistance
Are you a busy coach, nonprofit director, writer, or entrepreneur trying to do it all and feeling overwhelmed? Do you need help balancing the day-to-day tasks of running a business with your full client load? I can assist you with a variety of front- and back-office tasks!
Here is a list of some of the services I provide.
Need help with something you don’t see listed here?
Contact me to set up a call or email me, here..
- ADMIN TASKS – MANAGING THE DAY-TO-DAY
- enter contacts/information & manage your client database
- phone and email support
- tame your inbox: screen and answer emails
- daily communications
- create fillable PDF forms
- data entry
- verifying insurance benefits
- researching and resolving client billing and insurance issues
- create and manage spreadsheets to track specific business metrics
- referral tracking
- follow up on outstanding invoices
- order supplies, business gifts & equipment
- create Google forms
I source and screen potential employees
- COACHING (contact me to learn more about my coaching practice!)
- MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- content creation for your blog, social media, website & newsletter
- post content to your website and social media accounts
- QUALITY CONTROL
- APPS & SOFTWARE
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Hootsuite & more!
Sign up to the newsletter and learn how to tackle your administrative, marketing, & social media tasks (while retaining your sanity.)
[Pronouns: they, them, theirs]
Skilled Virtual Assistant
I am a skilled, Montclair NJ based virtual assistant with a strong background in content management, project management, and administrative support providing remote support services for nonprofits, startups, and small businesses. I have a particular interest in working with people in the LGBTQ+ community and with gender diverse professionals. Connecting people with resources, and providing solutions is my passion.
What I desire, always, is to be involved in projects that matter; to be engaged with programs, organizations, and businesses that make a positive impact and improve people’s lives.
I am known for being professional, proactive, solutions-focused, collaborative, attentive, and hands-on—able to work autonomously and hold myself accountable to successfully complete daily tasks and long-term objectives with accuracy. I am currently available for remote freelance opportunities.
What It’s Like to Work With Me
- Consistent, high-quality work
- Highly responsive
- Extremely detailed and methodical
- Varied skill set
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong work ethic
Madeleine lives in Montclair, NJ with their daughter, Lola, and their 3 cats Carrot, Ollie, and Daisy. Madeleine is also a musician and songwriter.
What Clients Say
“Have you been thinking about hiring a virtual assistant to help with the nitty gritty details of your business? Need someone who’s an amazing learner that’s versatile in a ton of programs and tasks? Madeleine St.Jacques offers a ton of services and always delivers.”Mandy Ellis, Freelance Content Marketing Writer and Writing Coach
“Madeleine is enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and organized. They’ve got a fresh energy and a positive outlook even when things aren’t going exactly as planned that makes them easy to work with. A+ communication skills, too!”The Creativity Caravan
“Thank you for everything you do to support us! You are amazing.”K.M., Milestones Counseling
“When Madeleine is on your team, you’ve got a coach, cheerleader, and team player by your side for winning results!”I. H.
“Madeleine understands how to highlight their clients’ strengths. They enjoy celebrating the achievement of every goal.”G. C.
- Sanity-Saving TipsIf you’re struggling to keep track of all your to-dos and business plans or your usual work-life balance has gone a bit wonky, you’re in good company. In this month’s post, Alchemy Virtual Assistance serves up some sanity-saving business tips and lifestyle hacks 🙂
- Human Design: Embrace Your Inner Wiring“…we should all be designing lives and careers that are aligned with how we’re wired.” — Emilie Wapnick I don’t know about you, but these quotes are landing hard right now. Can you relate? From a young age, we’re taught that we have to choose one career path. Be one thing. Do one thing. LiveContinue reading “Human Design: Embrace Your Inner Wiring”